The internet is full of resources regarding our children, both good and bad resources. Below you will find a list of good resources that we find useful in Pediatrics for you to reference at home.
For the pediatric symptoms checker, please click HERE to download the app for your mobile device.
- Healthy Children (www.healthychildren.org) – a resource of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- This website has numerous resources for all Pediatric ages including developmental milestones, sample menus, common questions, teen issues and school concerns.
Infants and Toddlers:
- Car Seat Safety for infants, toddlers, and children (www.seatcheck.org)
- Breastfeeding Resources (www.aap.org/breastfeeding)
- Or click on our newborn information page HERE.
- Mayo Clinic Infant & Toddler Health (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/infant-and-toddler-health/MY00362/TAB=ExpertAnswers)
Teens and Adolescents:
- Adolescent and Teen Health
- Teen Safe Driving (www.allstateteendriver.com)
- Autism Network (www.autismspeaks.org)
- Vaccines and Autism (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Autism/Index.html)
- Thimerisol in Vaccines (www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/thimerosal/thimerosal_faqs.html)
- Special Needs (http://www.ourspecialkids.com/)
- Down Syndrome (www.ndss.org)
- ADHD/ADD (http://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/adhd/Pages/default.aspx)